Information About Our Process
- We offer complete home, business, school, or place of worship accessibility evaluations to determine which products will best fit your needs. Our Accessibility Consultants are well versed in finding solutions to a range of accessibility challenges.
- Upon completion of the evaluation, we will be able to provide pricing for standard orders. However, most custom orders will need to be quoted and pricing may take a few days.
- After deciding to purchase one of our accessibility products, we will schedule the installation of your equipment with one of our factory trained technicians.
Our process is guided by the following values. Everytime, all the time.
1. Listen – we will learn your needs before we respond.
2. Ask – we will ask discerning questions to guide the decision process.
3. Give – we will offer the opportunity for a relationship instead of just another transaction by committing to:
- True Choice
- Fair Price
- Clear Process
- Honest Assessment
4. Create – we will build the greatest value into all interactions.
- Our equipment comes with a 90 day worry free service warranty. Additionally, each product also has its own manufacturer warranty which may vary depending upon the specific product and manufacturer. Our technicians are available to provide service for your equipment as well as products purchased from another vendor should a need arise in the future.